Sunday, March 6, 2011

Drawing Sea Animals With Numbers



Sorry for the lack of posts, but I have been crazy busy. First, I have my new book that I just sent to the printer Drawing Sea Animals With Numbers. I am really excited about this book. Not only does it teach how to draw the animals in easy to follow steps, but it also has facts about each animal in the book. I have also been visiting schools all over Ohio. Luckily not one of my events has been canceled due to weather, but it's been close. The kids and teachers are really enjoying my drawing books and having a great time drawing with me. Then I have my freelance illustration work that has been really busy. I have six books I am working on right now, 5 puzzles and a bunch of other projects. The last thing I am working on is my new website www.harptoons.com. A work in progress to say the least. This website is going to have how to draw videos for kids, online school visits, activities to download and much more. This is a work in progress so feel free to take a look at it, just keep in mind that it is still not finished. I will make sure to post updates for pre sales of Drawing Sea Animals With Numbers as well as some sneak peaks of the book.

Thanks,
Steve

No comments: